On the occasion of removing asbestos from the roof of its headquarters, Arescosmo has installed 1960 photovoltaic panels, covering an area of more than 8000sqm.

The power plant produces about 30% of the company’s energy demand. Being a grid-connected system the remaining 70% is taken directly from the national network. The generated electricity is used to power all the offices and the production department.


Have an idea? Let's discuss it!